Pengajian Hujung Minggu (PHM) 2019 Registration
Our booking system will be closed on 20 Nov 2018, 11:59PM
Thank you for your registration. We will contact you soon. Receipt of acknowledgement will be sent to your email.
Sorry Ladies, No Classes For You
We are in the process of curating interesting courses for you ladies. Please revisit our website for future upcoming courses.
Which Course Are You Interested?
All courses will start on JANUARY 2019, from 9am - 1pm. Participant is required to pay monthly fees of $50 during the run of the course. Registration fee of $20 and $100 (for January 2019 & December 2019 classes) are applicable upon successful interview stage.
Quran Recitation Interview
Ability to recite the Quran is the main criteria to enrol for the chosen course. Registrants will be reviewed by our asatizah for Quran recitation. Only those who passed the interview will be accepted into the program.
Amount indicated is inclusive of $20 registration and $100 course fees for Jan & Dec 2019. Payment is required upon successful interview stage.
|Total Cash Payment:|
- All registrants are to make the necessary payment before the commencement of the class. Payment cover throughout the year including Ramadan, Syawal and December breaks. Other payments include as follows:
- • Registration Fees ($20)
- • January School Fee ($50)
- • December School Fee ($50)
- Please be informed that all payments and fees made are non-refundable upon the commencement of class starts in January 2019.
- Terms & Conditions
- 1. Application
- a. Khalid Mosque management reserves the right to accept or reject applications for specific reasons.
- 2. Course Study
- a. Khalid Mosque management reserves the right to set or delay the start date of the course or cancel the course offered.
- 3. Course Changes
- a. Khalid Mosque management reserves the right to make changes on the day and time of the scheduled courses.
- 4. Clothing Etiquette
- a. Participants should wear modest clothing such as:
- i. ‘Baju kurung’ or long sleeved shirts for muslimin and muslimah.
- ii. Muslimin are required to wear a head covering such as a ‘songkok/kofiah’ & muslimah should wear a hijab and cover their ‘aurat’ properly.
- 5. Fees
- a. The applicant must fulfil the payment of monthly fees within that month, payment amount is $50. There will be no refund for the monthly school fees. School fees are payable for all months.
- b. There will be no refund for the registration fee.
- 6. Course Withdrawal
- a. Participants must provide a letter of withdrawal one month in advance.
- b. Outstanding school fees will be calculated based on the date when letter of withdrawal is received. Participants are liable to pay school fees even though they are absent up
- till their withdrawal date.
- I understand the conditions stipulated by Masjid Khalid and I will meet these requirements.
- I certify that the information given above is true and correct. I also understand that the final decision is with Masjid Khalid to accept or reject my application.